Problems with smbpasswd -j DOMAIN

Duane Davis duane.davis at aeris.net
Thu Jun 24 19:04:04 GMT 1999

Good luck finding an answer to this. I've been fighting with the same
problem for over a week now and have posted to the list twice asking
for help. I've gotten a couple suggestions, none of which has made any
difference.

I have the "teach yourself samba in 24 hours" and it hasn't helped
either.
I'm awaiting another samba book that I have on order in the hopes that
it will provide a clue.

If you do figure it out please let me know.

Duane