Little problem

Konstabtin V. kos at correo.de
Thu Jun 24 14:34:53 GMT 1999

Hi all.
IF Iam WRITING TO WRONG SAMBA LIST PLEASE TELL ME THAT,
I GOT A LITTLE CONFUSED ABOUT THE LIST NAMES
I just suscribed to this list and i want to say that i started use
samba
moustly for file and printer sharing. All ok till now , only two
cuestions
I need to set up a share folder for two users only , i made some like

[folder]
  valid users usr1 usr2
  printable no
  writable yes

The clients machines are w95 and w98
But the files made by usr1 cannot be edited or deleted by usr2 or
viceversa.
How can setup this share the way bouth users can use and/or delete
any file in this folder?
I tryed to use "create mode" and "force create mode" with different
numeric values but cant find a
desired configuration. :(

And another cuestion, i need to set up a user like supervisor , who
will be able to see the contents of all home folders and other
shares. How can i make that ?

All answers will be appritiated.
Thanx.
Kos.