Shared file

Federico E. Petronio petronio at ifeva.edu.ar
Tue Jun 22 17:25:25 GMT 1999

    I have some problems with samba, the most important is that when
someone open a file though the network, work on it and then save it and
close it , samba continues seen se file as an opened one( as I can see with
'smbstatus'), with the access troubles that this involves( read only access
for the rest of the users). Why do this append?,  how can I solve it?

    I have installed RH 5.2 with samba 2.0.3-19990228.

    Thank you...

--

                                        Federico Petronio
                                        petronio at ifeva.edu.ar