ACL Permissions Tab

Mike Young myoung at netattach.com
Mon Jun 7 14:48:41 GMT 1999

We have taken Redhat 6.0, migrated to a 2.2.9 kernel.  We are also running
samba 2.04b.  Under NT 4.0, if I right click on a share and go into
properties then permissions, I can view the various read/write permissions
for the share.  If I try to modify or add to them, the changes don't take
effect.  It looks as if they do, because I don't get an error message.  But
when I go back and look at the permissions, they appear to be unmodified.
Is there something else that I should do?
--
Mike Young
myoung at ispchannel.com