WTB

purchasing at onechameleon.com purchasing at onechameleon.com
Sun Jun 6 14:48:43 GMT 1999

Attention Management and Sales.

Remember the computers you bought for either yourselves or for your customers. Remember all the software that came with them that was useless to you and you didn't know what to do with it. Maybe you bought systems that came with Windows 95 or 98 and you needed Windows NT or some other operating system. Until now that software just collected dust in your store room. We will buy that software and give you cash.
Whether OEM or retail WE BUY SOFTWARE. All Types. No Quantity too great or small. Also call us if you are interested in alternate sources for your software needs.

For more information call us;

TMI
501-968-7056
Fax 501-967-0490

Disclaimer

If this reached you by error, or you do not wish to receive this information
or type of information in the future, please call or fax us or please hit
the return button in your E-mail software and write REMOVE in the subject
line -- from the same Email address you received this message. We need to
know the correct email address. Your name will be removed from our list.
This message is being sent to you in compliance with the proposed Federal
Legislation for
commercial e-mail (H.R.4176-SECTION 101 PARAGRAPH (e) (1) (A)) and S. 1618
TITLE III Sec. 301