Implementing Shares

Joel jwknight at cyberlink.bc.ca
Sat Jun 5 01:33:21 GMT 1999

Hi there. Try using the 'browsable = no' directive. See 'man smb.conf' for
more info ;) As I understand it, with that directive set, only the 'valid
users' should be able to see that share, and all others will not. Haven't
actually implemented this yet.

--

 Joel Knight
 jwknight at NO-SPAMMIEScyberlink.bc.ca

 KeyID 2048/38C24864
 Fingerprint 6D7D 1E4F 728B ACDA 6557  F3EC 85BB BA7C 38C2 4864