Unwanted Browselists

Michel michel at nyenrode.nl
Fri Jun 4 11:13:58 GMT 1999

I've also asked the question before, and did get an answer; it basically
came down to hacking some of the code that makes up the browselist and
apply some filtering there... I tried to look into this but discovered that
it was gonna take me quite some puzzling and never got to it and hoped that
someone else would pick up the matter =)

Ofcourse, it would only work when the samba server wins the elections and
is the master browser.

 Michel van der Laan	-	michel at nijenrode.nl
				http://www.nijenrode.nl/~michel
In your mail from 2-6-1999 you write: