nmbd errors on console

Mark E Drummond drummond-m at rmc.ca
Wed Jun 2 15:27:08 GMT 1999

Mark E Drummond wrote:

> I get the following errors on the console of my newly installed 2.0.4b
> server on a Sun E4000:

Another problem, possibly related, I can connect to a share on the
server, like my home dir, but I get "Connection to SOL1 failed" when I
try to do a `smbclient -L <SRV> -N`.

Mark E Drummond                    Royal Military College of Canada
drummond-m at rmc.ca                                Computing Services
Linux Uber Alles                                        perl || die

       ...there are two types of command interfaces in the world of
                    computing: good interfaces and user interfaces.
                                   - Dan Bernstein, Author of qmail

PGP Fingerprint = 503D A72D AF41 2AD1 D433 C514 98D9 9A39 B25A 2405