SAMBA on CLIX

Velpuri, Chandra Kumar cvelpuri at IGI.INDIA.INGR.com
Sun Jul 18 18:31:16 GMT 1999

Hai all,

I was thrilled by the features supported by SAMBA. I wonder if I can find
any version of it on CLIX platform.
CLIX is basically Intergraph's proprietary version of UNIX. I tried to build
SAMBA using the source files, I downloaded. Here is a small problem, CLIX
has a limitation on the length of the file names, 14 characters. But most of
the files in the SAMBA source have filenames greater than 14 characters.

Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated. TIA

Chandra.
Ps: Any direct communication is also welcome.