Building Samba on IRIX - help!

Julian Richardson JRichardson at softwright.co.uk
Thu Jul 15 14:17:26 GMT 1999

Hi,

hopefully this is a quick question... I was just trying to build Samba
2.0.4b on an SGI machine running IRIX 6.5 (with only the standard IRIX
cc compiler installed).

running configure before building the source gives a lot of output and
chugs away for a while before giving me the following:

	checking for two-argument statfs with struct fs_data (Ultrix)... no
	checking if large file support can be enabled
		no
	checking configure summary
	configure: error: summary failure. Aborting config

any ideas what might cause this?? Anyone else build this release on
IRIX?

cheers

Jules