Weirdness

Walter Dorciak walter at agpr-usa.com
Wed Jul 7 20:44:33 GMT 1999

I have (or had) the same situation, did not seem to be related to Samba at
all.

The drive got remapped again (and again), when I had a shortcut pointing to
a file on network, and I opened that file. Also the shortcut was modified
(by OS, check the properties) to point to new drive mapping. I changed
shortcut to read-only and it stopped hapenning.

Walter.