auditing patch

Andy Bakun abakun at reac.com
Fri Jul 2 15:00:27 GMT 1999

Hey, I just thought of something.  Did the file get saved with carriage-returns in it when you downloaded it?  This COULD possibly happen if you had
clicked on it and it displayed in the browser window and then you did a file | save as.  Rather, right-click (at least in netscape) on the link and
save it that way.  I hope this is what it is.

Andy.