Long password

Claus Svarer csvarer at pet.rh.dk
Mon Jan 25 15:47:39 GMT 1999

Hi

I have a couple of days seen a discussion about long password >8 chars,
the new samba server 2.0.0 and HP-UX 10.20. I worked without any
problems at the old samba server vers 1.9.19p8.

Has anybody found a solution so you will be able to use these passwords
with more than 8 characters at the new vers 2.0.0?

Regards,
Claus Svarer

---

                               -
| Claus Svarer                \_/                                          |
| Neurobiology Research Unit   | Phone  : +45 3545 6716                    |
| National University Hospital |                                           |
| Rigshospitalet, build. 9201  | Fax    : +45 3545 6713                    |
| Blegdamsvej 9                |                                           |
| DK-2100 Copenhagen O         | e-mail : csvarer at pet.rh.dk                |
| Denmark                      | http://neuro.pet.rh.dk/staff/csvarer.html |