Good Note

Rich_Jones at wmg.com Rich_Jones at wmg.com
Wed Jan 20 17:26:05 GMT 1999

Hi,

Just wanted to say Great Job to all the Samba team members!

I know this list can get depressing at times... just seeing problem after
problem...

Sometimes it reminds of the Nightly News... hehe  29:30 minutes of What Bad
happened today, and less than 15 seconds of What Good happened.  Then you
wonder why people get depressed after watching the news. :)

All in all, I've learned a lot of cool tricks and different ways to solve
problems.  I kind of wish the solutions to some of the more troublesome
problems get posted, so I can archive those suckers.

Again great   job!

Regards,

Richard Jones
NOS Administrator