Like Netware share ??

iordache iordache at petrom.ro
Mon Jan 18 08:36:32 GMT 1999

Most of you will probably think about this "It's not a real problem". But not my boss. I want to
exchange our Netware server with a linux/SMABA one but my boss wants to have on the new server
exactly the same directories structure like in the Netware server. And here it is what I couldn't
done : user X  wich have two secondary groups Y and Z must browse in Win95 _only_  the Y and Z
shares (and homedirectories share, of course). This is done already with home share !
Please help Samba to win a new user.