Problem copying unix files

Paul J. Homlish III phomlish at delpro.com
Wed Jan 13 17:53:54 GMT 1999

Ok, seems simple.  I must be missing something.  I mounted a linux box on
another linux box, and I can't copy /bin/bash.  I get Permission denied.
I'm sure it's because something (the kernel?) is locking the file because
it is being used by several logins.  How do I get a copy of the file.  I
don't care if it's being used, just give me a copy!
Thanks,
Paul

      Paul J. Homlish III           |    Voice (302) 478-9283 ext 16
     System Administrator           |    Fax   (302) 478-1843
 Delaware Processing Services, Inc. |     phomlish at delpro.com
    1407 Foulk Road, Ste 200        | http://www.delpro.com/~phomlish
    Wilmington DE 19803, USA        | Specializing in Imaging/Data Processing