Large companies using SAMBA ?

Ben Kelley ben_kelley at wdr.com
Tue Jan 12 01:57:24 GMT 1999

Hi.

I'm not sure whether you are after performance information or what.

We use Samba here, and worldwide have quite a few users (probably >
20,000). On the server I look after in Sydney we probably have only
about 100 users though.

I'm not sure what the practical limits on numbers of users are.

                - Ben Kelley.

Ben Kelley - ben_kelley at wdr.com
Phone +61 2 9324 2382    Fax +61 2 9324 2400

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~bkelley/

Warburg Dillon Read, Level 24, 1 Farrer Place, Sydney, 2000 Australia