SAMBA digest 1937

Fabellar, Nestor N.FABELLAR at CGIAR.ORG
Mon Jan 11 01:13:16 GMT 1999

TO THE SAMBA TEAM:

  MAY YOUR TRIBE BE HERE FOREVER! YOU' SIMPLY GREAT BUT i CAN'T AFFORD TO
BUY YOU A PIZZA BUT OUR NATIVE PIE "BUKO (YOUNG COCONUT) PIE" IS BETTER!

  i HAVE BEEN USING SAMBA 1.9.16P9 AND STILL ALRIGHT. PERHAPS I'LL DO CHANGE
TO SAMBA 2.0  AND THIS IS A LONG WAY!

  i DID TRIED SAMBA SINCE MY OFFICE CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY NFS TO SERVE AT
LEAST 20 PCs AND I DID  IT FOR I NEED TO HAVE MY NETRA i20 (SUN WEBSERVER)
TALK TO MY PCs.WORST IS I DON'T HAVE A C COMPILER IN THAT MACHINE AND I HAVE
NEVER COMPILED A C SOURCE CODE IN MY LIFE AND HAVE NO FORMAL TRAINING IN SYS
ADM EITHER. BUT FOR THE CURIOSITY AND LOVE OF IT AND I MADE IT.

 PLEASE DON'T STOP THERE.

HAVE A PIZZA i MEAN "buko PIE"

NESTOR FABELLAR