mapping drives

Cindy Hodgins chodgins at predict.com
Fri Jan 8 23:12:52 GMT 1999

I'm new to Samba, and we just loaded it here at our site to
interact with NT.  We're running Sun Solaris 2.5.1, and
NT TERMINAL SERVER 4.0.  (Forgive the caps, but we've found
this multi user environment wreaks havoc on some
applications).  The drives are served out fine, and everyone
can map under the user id they have logged onto NT with.
All NT ids match the Unix id. However, you can't map a drive
under another userid.  This is fine for all but the
NT administrator, because we'd like to map drives as the
Unix id root there.  Can this be done?  Thanks.

--
Cindy Hodgins
chodgins at predict.com
Prediction Company