Printing to PC's with no form feed

Malcolm Burtt malcolm at eurogen.demon.co.uk
Tue Jan 5 15:55:55 GMT 1999

I downloaded the code to smbclient (client.c) and I can see the code
that adds the formfeed. Its enclosed within the precompiler
directives....

#if FORMFEED
	..
	..
#endif

I'm guessing that the FORMFEED declaration is somewhere in one of my
system include files because I can't see it in the samba source
anywhere. This could account for your Linux implementation not
exhibiting my problem. In any case I get the formfeed even if I run
smbclient directly from the command prompt (i.e. bypassing lpd).

Thanks for your input anyway.

Malcolm Burtt
Senior Analyst
EuroGen Systems Limited.