STOP PAYING FEDERAL TAXES - LEGALLY!

James Crowson successful01 at apexmail.com
Sun Feb 28 05:54:37 GMT 1999

Mr. James Crowson sends this e-mail to you of P.O. Box 15654,
Pensacola, FL 32514.  If you want, call me at (850) 473-6540.
Further transmissions of unsolicited commercial email may be
stopped at no cost by sending a reply with the word 'remove'
in the subject line.

IF YOU ARE CONTENT TO KEEP PAYING YOUR Uncle YOUR HARD EARNED
MONEY, THEN JUST STOP READING NOW and move on BECAUSE THIS IS
LEGITIMATE.  DON'T LET YOUR GOD-GIVEN SKEPTICISM OVERRIDE
WHAT WORKS AND MAKES SENSE!  SMART AND SERIOUS PEOPLE WILL
SEE THE VALUE OF WHAT I AM PROVIDING IMMEDIATELY.  I HELP
PEOPLE EVERY SINGLE DAY TO BETTER THEIR LIVES - IT'S MY
PASSION!  NOW LET ME HELP YOU!

This is NOT a trick or scam, NOT anything unethical, NOT
anything illegal, NOT a loan program!  It's working the LAW
to benefit you and yours for a change.

First, so that you can see that I am not "yankin' your chain"
or just "rattlin' your cage," go to the IRS web site at
http://www.irs.gov Then click on the mailbox.  Scroll down
to the bottom of the page, and click on "Forms & Pubs." Now
click on "Forms and Instructions" near the top of the page.
Scroll down and look at the list of forms and instructions
available in the scrollable box.  Look for "1192 Form W-8
Certificate of Foreign Status."

You'll need a .PDF reader (or what Adobe calls the Acrobat
Reader) to actually see Form W-8.  You can download that,
too, by going to Adobe, at
http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/acrobat/readstep.html

You may ask, "Well I am an American, a W-8 doesn't apply to
me, besides I've never even heard of that form before.  Now
get outta here boy and leave me alone."  But wait, - IT DOES
or at least CAN!  If you'll let me, I can show you exactly
how it definitely applies to you and each and every red-
blooded proud American in the United States.

Bottom line?  I will show you how to stop paying Federal
Taxes - legally!  I know it sounds crazy.  But when NASA
said they were going to land on the moon - you guessed it!
- It sounded crazy.  I just know you gotta be as curious
as a cow at a new gate.  So come on, just get some
continuing education at least and order this incredible
$5 report!  I promise you won't be disappointed.

You want the goods?!?!  Okay, I'll give 'em to you and I'll
even provide you with a 100% money back guarantee!  If you
are not completely satisfied, return the report within 7
days after having it, andyou will receive your money back.
My name is at the top of this e-mail and my mailing address,
too.  I am for real and so are my reports.

Let me acquaint you with this report on how you can get
relief once and for all from your Federal income taxes.
This report will Rock Your Boat, Baby!

You won't be disappointed.  Send me a Legal Self-addressed
Stamped Envelope and $5 cash or check to James Crowson, LLC
P.O. Box 15654 Pensacola, FL 32514, and I will RUSH your
report to you!

Or if you prefer, I will e-mail you the report.  Just make
double sure to include your e-mail address on your
correspondence or check.

Sincerely, James Crowson

P.S. Let's shake things up a bit!  Your mouth is gonna drop
to the floor when you read this stuff!