Speaker wanted

Jos Visser josv at osp.nl
Fri Feb 26 10:37:08 GMT 1999

Hi folks,

I send this message on behalf of the program committee of the Dutch Unix
User Group: NLUUG (see http://www.nluug.nl). On the 9th of June we are
organising a conference about "Unix and Windows/NT" (For the call for
papers, please see http://www.nluug.nl/events/vj99/index.html).
Integration between the two platforms are an important topic of the
conference.

Needless to say, Samba is a very important feature for Unix/NT
integration. We are looking for a speaker who is interested in hosting a
tutorial or a talk about Samba on the conference. We are especially
interested in hands-on experiences of implementing Samba in a large (or
otherwisely interesting) environment. Please not that we are not looking
for someone who can explain what Samba is!

For reasons of practicality (and not to mention budget :-) it would be
preferable if the speaker we are looking for comes from the Benelux, the
UK or Germany.

The NLUUG does/can not offer a speaker fee, however, speaking at an
NLUUG conference is highly professionally and emotionally rewarding!
NLUUG speakers include big names like Mike O'Dell, Kirk McKusick, Andrew
Tridgell, Rob Kolstad and Philip Zimmerman. Who would not want to be
part of a group like that?

If you are interested in hosting a talk/tutorial at our conference,
please reply to me: josv at osp.nl.

++Jos

--
I am Living without Windows!