unknown user/invalid password

EC - Bridget Lung blung at penang.intel.com
Fri Feb 26 03:51:19 GMT 1999

Hi,

I have this problem recently. Some of my SAMBA users are having problem
connecting to all SAMBA(UNIX authenticating machine) servers. They were able
to connect to previously and suddenly they are not able to do so. Somehow the
userid and password are all correct. Any idea what is going wrong? Should I
reboot my servers?

There is another concern that I have. There is some entries "dfree seems to be
broken on your system" in my sambadirectory/var/log.smb. Does anyone have this
problem before?

Please advise and thank you.

regards,
Bridget