Win95 won't work with Samba 2.0.2

Dave Walton walton at emusic.com
Fri Feb 26 01:06:43 GMT 1999

Hmmm...  I've sent a couple of questions to the list recently, with
no responses.  Are my messages getting out?

Since upgrading to 2.0.2, our Win95 boxes are having problems
accessing shares.  WinNT works perfectly.  Win95 worked fine
with 1.whatever, but now it can only see files that are actually in
the share directory.  It can see subdirectories of the share, but
they appear as empty directories.

Has anyone else seen this?  Is anyone using 2.0.2 successfully
with Win95?  Should I just bag it and go back to the old version?

Thanks,
Dave