Sending this message again.

Matthew Jamison xmj at cypress.com
Thu Feb 25 14:45:28 GMT 1999

My fault The first message in the header stated I was having problems with
Solaris 2.6.  I will restate my problem.  I have a sun box running Solaris
2.6 with gcc 2.7.2 that I am trying to compile samba 2.02 on and when I run
the configure script is come back with the following error.

error .ERROR: No locking available. Running Samba would be unsafe
configure: error:  summary failure. Aborting config

I have actually received mail from other people with the same problem but no
solution.

Matthew