SWAT - should not touch "include=" Option

Emrich Michael (QI/LBS3-Rt) * Michael.Emrich at de.bosch.com
Tue Feb 23 09:21:36 GMT 1999

Hello,

in the swat man page there is a hint, which says that SWAT overides the
"include=" - Option. The problem is that we have a mixed environment with
clients that are not connected to an NT-Domain so these clients uses a
different authentication "include=/usr/local/lib/smb.conf.%m".
I would really appreciate the SWAT tool but because of this lack we can't
use it.

Isn't it possible or is there a way to leave the "include=" Option as it is?

I think a lot of Samba users have this problem.

Michael Emrich
Robert Bosch GmbH ; QI/LBS3-Rt; Postfach 1342; 72703 Reutlingen
Tel: (07121)/35-4018; Fax: -2687; Internet: Michael.Emrich at pcm.bosch.de