SOLARIS_2.6: write failure logs

Douglas K. Fischer skeet at Bridgewater.EDU
Thu Feb 18 14:30:16 GMT 1999

I don't know if this has been addressed already. I searched the archives
but didn't find anything pertinent.

Since upgrading to 2.0.2 I've noticed _many_ entries in the logfiles like
the following:

[1999/02/18 09:10:55, 0] lib/util_sock.c:write_data(407)
  write_data: write failure. Error = Broken pipe

These appear to occur exactly every 6 minutes. There does not appear to be
any strange behavior associated with it, just lots of log entries.

Any ideas?

Douglas