Domain Controller -- Logon Scripts

Joel jwknight at cyberlink.bc.ca
Thu Feb 18 02:24:29 GMT 1999

Ok, so just to clarify, you want the user jeff to connect to the samba
server as 'nobody' even though you login as jeff? If that's so, I would
think that you'd need to adjust your share's permissions on the unix
server to allow 'nobody' to read and optionally write to them.

 Joel Knight                                  jwknight at cyberlink.bc.ca

 PGP Key: hkp://keys.pgp.com/jwknight@cyberlink.bc.ca
 KeyID 2048/38C24864
 Fingerprint 6D7D 1E4F 728B ACDA 6557  F3EC 85BB BA7C 38C2 4864