Question

Toncho Dobrev tony at soft-press.com
Thu Feb 11 20:38:17 GMT 1999

Hi dear friends

I have Linux Slackware running Samba. I have two Ethernet networks
connected by two LAN cards to Linux and PPP connection by leased line to my
ISP. I have no file server on my LANs and I want Samba to be my file server
and bridge between the Ethernets. In this moment I have routing between
Ethernets, but the users from the first LAN cannot see the users from other
LAN. I think I need to have configured Samba as WINS server or something
else ?! Can somebody help me to configure Samba for this reason ?

Sincerely yours

Tonych
E-mail: tony at soft-press.com; tdobrev at usa.net
ICQ UIN: 9091250
GSM: ++359-(0)88-80 55 93
Office Phone: ++359-(0)2-96 32 900; 65 79 97

Toncho Dobrev