Building samba

Mark E Drummond drummond-m at rmc.ca
Mon Feb 8 15:43:04 GMT 1999

I want to run Samba 2 on a machine (Sun UE2, Solaris 2.5.1) that does
not have any compiler installed. So I figured I'd build it on another
machine (S UE4000, Solaris 2.5.1) and then just tar bar the results and
move them over. Only when I try to access swat on the new machine, I get

400 Server Error
chdir failed - the server is not configured correctly

Anyone know what I am missing?

Mark E Drummond                  Royal Military College of Canada
mailto:drummond-m at rmc.ca                       Computing Services
Linux Uber Alles                                      perl || die

                   The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't
                        suck is the day they start making vacuums