Pseudo Undelete for Samba...

Kris Bodenheimer c762548 at showme.missouri.edu
Sun Feb 7 18:04:09 GMT 1999

I know this probably breaks every network file transfer tradition, as in,
normally when ya delete a file it is gone, but would it be possible to
make samba dump deleted files to some other directory, we could even call
it recylcer (grin).  Something like this would be a godsend for my idiot
users that often delete things on the server, then come yelling at me when
it doesn't appear in their recycle bin, you get a statement like, well I
don't use a TEMP directory at home, I just put in the recycle bin until I
want it later.

Just an idea....

kris