AW: Samba Solution ? [was] Beware: Samba is a hoax

Rudolf Kollien Rudolf.Kollien at kollien.de
Sat Feb 6 21:06:09 GMT 1999

I think it's important for the samba developers/programmers/hackers to see
the samba log created while accessing this file. Be so kind and clear your
samba log file, insert a "debuglevel=12" in the smb.conf, restart the
syslogd with a kill -1, create the file which caused the problem, start you
win client and access the file. Save the log, switch your debuglevel back to
1 or 2, restart syslogd and send the file to the group.

System-Consulting Kollien
Rudolf Kollien

Email: kollien at kollien.de
Our home on the net: http://www.kollien.de
Never trust a operating system you have no sources for
This line is for the US NSA only: sex bomp terror attack drugs shit fbi cia