New Linux/Samba/Win95 file server

Carey F. Cox carey at tabasco.lamar.edu
Fri Feb 5 21:18:45 GMT 1999

My sincere apologies. I was distracted and sent this without changing
the Subject and Recipient lines.

Carey

<>   Carey F. Cox, PhD             |  PHONE: (409) 880-8770           <>
<>   Assistant Professor           |  FAX:   (409) 880-8121           <>
<>   Dept. of Mech. Eng.           |  EMAIL: carey at tabasco.lamar.edu  <>
<>   Lamar University              |  WEB:   N/A                      <>