AW: Win95

Rudolf Kollien Rudolf.Kollien at kollien.de
Fri Feb 5 19:50:41 GMT 1999

You have to create a smbpasswd file and setup the passwords for your users
with smbpasswd 8see man page, it's easier like the unix "passwd"). The samba
passwords can be different to the unix passwords. Do so, if your WinXX
passwords are different to the unix passwords. So your users don't need to
apply the password every time they connect to samba. WinXX sends the win
client password to the server. If this fails, the password dialog appears.

Hope this solves you problem.

System-Consulting Kollien
Rudolf Kollien

Email: kollien at kollien.de
Our home on the net: http://www.kollien.de
Never trust a operating system you have no sources for
This line is for the US NSA only: sex bomp terror attack drugs shit fbi cia