Samba2.0 logon home/path under 'doz95/8

Maxim Zimovets Zimovets at uai.etel.ru
Wed Feb 3 09:11:56 GMT 1999

Hi

I've got strange behaviour for samba2.0 and 'doz95/8.
I've in my smb.conf :
   logon path = "\\%N\Profiles\%U"     # according to Samba-ntdomain faq
   [Profiles]

First problem:
  When I issue in 'doz95/8 "net use * /home" I get always connected
to \\%N\Profile instead of \\%N\Profiles\%U. Why?????

Second problem:
   'doz95/8 always connect user's home directory to directory specified
by logon path and doesn't pay any attention to directory specified in
logon home. If I delete logon path 'doz connects to logon home.
Has anybody seen this problem? If so how to solve it?

Regards and wait for any reply
Max
--
Maxim Zimovets