browsing as guest

Andy Doran ad at psn.ie
Mon Feb 1 22:37:45 GMT 1999

Steve, thanks for the response. I wasn't thinking in the SMB idiom when
I did this, bad for an MCP - tsk tsk <g>. I've set 'security = server'
and pointed 'password server' at our samba domain master. Things are
working fine now.

Andy.

    "... handing C++ to the average programmer seems roughly
     comparable to handing a loaded .45 to a chimpanzee." -- Ted Ts'o