NT Account

Estevam estevam at acao.com.br
Fri Dec 17 13:02:43 GMT 1999

Please, help me ! ! ! ! !

we have to work with Windows NT 4.0 and AIX 4.3.2 running SAMBA 2...
but, when be run this command to take the SAM Accounts from NT we receive this message:

Command:

AIX
smbpasswd -j (NT_Domain) -r (PDCServer)

cli_net_auth2: Error NT_STATUS_NO_TRUST_SAM_ACCOUNT
cli_nt_setup_creds: auth2 challenge failed
modify_trust_password: unable to setup the PDC credentials to machine (PDCSERVER). Er
ror was : NT_STATUS_NO_TRUST_SAM_ACCOUNT.
2000/01/17 10:47:37 : change_trust_account_password: Failed to change password f
or domain (NT_Domain)
Unable to join domain (NT_Domain)

obs. We stoped the service inetd from the AIX server before this command

Mauricio Souza Estevam
estevam at acao.com.br