Got samba (almost) working...

Justin Rains jrains at wsicnslt.com
Wed Dec 29 18:42:20 GMT 1999

	Well, I finally got Samba somewhat working. Now I can connect the mapped
drives but I have to do them each time I login.. And another problem I have
is I get the error that says something about the server not accepting long
filenames.. How do I make it accept them? It did in the previous version I
had and I don't remember doing anything special.. One more problem.. Our
Win98 machine can't access the shares at all.. It says something about bad
password.. Is there someplace I need to look for information on sharing
resources and Windows 98? Thanks for any help!

Justin