Trust relationship

Cristiano Reis Monteiro cristmon at ufba.br
Mon Dec 27 18:25:59 GMT 1999

Hello,

I'd like to ask help for a problem:

We have two domains (2 PDC's), DOMAIN_A (WinNTSrv4) and DOMAIN_B
(Linux/Samba), and a lab with about 40 clients (WinNTWkst). I order to
make both domains show up on the domain choice list (logon window of
WinNT) I need to estabilish a trust relationship between them.

How can I do this ? There is another way to "force" the clients to logon
on both domains (each at a time) ? There is any "workaround" ?

Thanks in advance.

[]'s

- Cristiano

   /^\__/\
  /'     , :    "Conhecimento nao e' crime !"
 ~   < o   o
 /   ,      \   cristmon at ufba.br
  (  `- ..__"   Estudante de Ciencias da Computacao - UFBa
     '  /'      http://www.netforward.com/thepentagon/?cristmon
                PGP public key available by WWW and on request.

     /"\
     \ /  CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML
      X   ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
     / \