How to increase the printing speed

Ramesh Babu ramesh at dna.ncl.res.in
Fri Dec 24 17:32:11 GMT 1999

Hi Brian,

        Thank you very much. Now I am able to the printer on Win95 box.
But I don't know why the printing is very slow. Infact the printer waits
for a while before taking the next page. Is there a way to increase the
printing speed. Another important thing is that I cannot use any printer
option in the printer panel on IRIX box. It says "printer type
unkown".Is ther a way I can tell smbprint to use IRIX impressario
drivers for printing and where do I find those drivers in my unix.

Thanks

Ramesh Babu
ramesh at dna.ncl.res.in
Div of Organic Chemistry (Syn)