Very basic SAMBA setup?

Steve Salazar esalazar at u.washington.edu
Sun Dec 19 19:44:39 GMT 1999

Is it possible to just have the VERY basic win98/95 style network
neighborhood share set up where no one has any passwords and all shared
disks are visible to everyone on the local network?  I just have two
windows boxes and one linux, it seems like all the SAMBA documentation is
geared toward more than what I need or want.  I would be happy if we could
just share files and print back and forth with no passwords.  Windows
doesn't even use NetBios at all for this kind of set up.  Does anyone know
how to do this, or have a sample samba.conf that does this??