Samba2.0.6 tgz compile questions.

Reid, Rowan (GSP) ReidR at gspinc.com
Thu Dec 16 14:29:34 GMT 1999

Great thanks,

just to clarify a few things.

/configure --prefix=/usr --libdir=/etc/samba.d
--with-lockdir=/var/lock/samba --with-privatedir=/etc/samba.d/private
--with-swatdir=/usr/share/swat --with-automount --with-quotas --with-pam
--with-smbmount

This is when you run the ./configure command amd thats all in one line ?
second, with the deault set up as it is, can I use the log file to locate
where it is looking for smb.conf?
and last, if I did goof, how do I get rid of the version I compiled. I am
assuming
by deleteing the /usr/local/samba dir

Rowan [TSS]
Gerber Scientific Products