DOS wildcards w/ 2.0.5a

Fred Viles fv at epitools.com
Thu Dec 16 06:24:52 GMT 1999

As a followup to my own post, I've installed 2.0.6 now and it has the
same problem.  I've compared testparm output between the 2.0.5a and
1.9.18p10 systems looking for config differences that might explain
it.  No luck.

This is bugging me, since it breaks a couple of still very useful
legacy DOS apps that I use frequently.  Any advice would be much
appreciated.