Constantly have to restart samba

Nikolaj Farrell nikk at home.se
Tue Dec 14 22:09:43 GMT 1999

Hi!
My problem is this; I have a small LAN with two neighbors. My Linux SuSE 6.1
samba 2.0.3-13 and two win98's. After getting help from this mailing list
everything works (at last) thank you! However I have to restart samba about
twice a day. For this I use the command /etc/rc.d/init.d/smb restart. This is
quite irritating. If I don't do this my share "dissapears" from the Network
Neighbourhood of the win98's from time to time.

Anyone recognize the problem and possibly know the solution?
Thank you
/Nikolaj