INQUIRY, was: RE: smbpasswd not finding smbpasswd file

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Wed Dec 8 15:09:54 GMT 1999

I have difficulties.

I'm running samba-2.1-19991203.tar.gz, and get the following error:
Domain password server not available.
Can't setup password database vectors.

Sander -- thanks. This is an excellent troubleshooting move. Once we can
find people who do and don't have problems, we can exploit the differences.

Thanks

Steve Litt