DOMAIN - Joining

Gene L Reynolds/GYR/CC01/INEEL/US GYR at inel.gov
Thu Dec 2 23:46:00 GMT 1999

I am running the latest samba on a Redhat 6.1 Server and have joined it it
it to thethe local  Nt domain and it works great!. Thanks samba guys..
I now have one problem, It seems the Nt idiots that run the local domain
dont want a samb server in it, its a long story Nt V Unix in our company.
Anyway the server manager announces it as a Windows 4.2 server
just like its supposto..   Is there anyway I can turn off with smb.conf the
announcement so they wouldnt know but I can still be in the domain?\
I tried setting lm announcment to false but that didnt do it..
Thanks again