AutoCAD R14 and Eagle Point

Dan O'Connor dan at jgl.reno.nv.us
Tue Aug 31 03:58:58 GMT 1999

We don't use Eagle Point, but we do have AutoCAD 14...

We were experiencing a significant slowdown opening drawings that had many
xrefs.

I cranked "log level" down to zero in the [global] section of smb.conf and
that helped a whole bunch! (I had log level=5 in response to some
suggestions on the list regarding a problem with FreeBSD.)

Check out what you have for "log level".

--Dan

**  The thing I like most about Windows 98 is...
**  You can download FreeBSD with it!