Problems connecting SMB shares

Strömberg Peter Peter.Stromberg at scania.com
Mon Aug 16 14:30:57 GMT 1999

Hi there,

I've asked about this before and I apologize beforehand for bringing up the
subject again.

I still have problems with connecting Samba shares on a Samba 2.0.4b server.
If I connect the shares in alphabetic order (in regard to the mount volumes)
it works also after a reboot of the client machine. But if I connect
something on say volume H: before G: I have to manually disconnect and
connect the shares again after reboot. If someone have the tiniest little
clue about where I should start looking for a solution, please let me know.

Many thanks in advance,
/Peter Strömberg
WM-data Scania AB, Södertälje, Sweden