Most effective amount of memory

Joel jwknight at cyberlink.bc.ca
Sun Aug 1 18:38:50 GMT 1999

How many concurrent users are connected to your file server at a time? I
can't imagine a C400 with 128ram being slow for anything but a fairly
large user base. Also, why would you be running Gnome (or for that matter
even have X installed) on a server machine?

--

 Joel Knight

 PGP KeyID 2048/38C24864
 Fingerprint 6D7D 1E4F 728B ACDA 6557  F3EC 85BB BA7C 38C2 4864