HP Deskjet 1000c

Brett Worth brettw at sgi.com
Sun Apr 25 16:32:06 GMT 1999

On Sun, 25 Apr 1999 tcameron at three-sixteen.com wrote:

> Subject: HP Deskjet 1000c
>
> The print jobs make it, and start coming out the printer, but where ink
> stops getting laid on paper, the form stops.  I guess I need a form feed.

There are a couple of ways to deal with this.  First you can usually make
the Windows printer configuration send it's own form feed.  This is
the prefered solution.  There's usually a check box somewhere to do this.

Alternatively you can make Samba do it:

print command =  "lpr -r -P %p %s ; echo \014"

I cant check this but you might need more back slashes.

> Thomas Cameron, CNE, MCP, MCT

Brett Worth CLE (Certifiable Linux Enthusiast)